Group lockout box Beian Lock BAN-X104
- Made of heavy-duty steel and powder coated for extra rust-resistance
- The lockout tagout boxes includes a lockable clasp and a slot to allow keys to be inserted when box is locked.
- Use one lock on each energy control point and place the keys in the lockout box; each worker then places his own lock on the box to prevent access
- Each employee retains exclusive control, by placing his own lock on the lockout box containing the keys to the job locks
- As long as any one worker's lock remains on the lockout box, the keys to the job locks contained inside cannot be accessed
- Material: Steel
- Size: 152.4mm * 228.6mm * 88.9mm
- Color: Red
- Weight: 1329g
I purchased the BEIAN LOCK BAN-X104 for our facility's lockout tagout procedures, and it has proven to be a fantastic investment. The build quality is top-notch, providing a secure and durable box for locking out equipment during maintenance. Its sturdy construction and user-friendly design have made our lockout processes much more efficient.