- Goods offered for sale may or may not be held in stock. After an order is received by Resel CA inc., if the goods are not in stock an order acknowledgement will be sent to the customer advising the estimated delivery date.
- Where goods are available from stock, they will be packed and shipped within 24 hours of receiving the order.
- Resel CA Inc. uses a variety of delivery service companies. These will be chosen based on the most expedient, reliable and cost-effective method of transportation.
- When requested by the customer, tracking information will be provided.
- Costs for packing and delivery are not included in the item unit prices.
- The Customer is at liberty to arrange their own transport of the goods. In such cases, the goods are sold on an Ex-Works basis.
- All goods shipping outside of the Canada are shipped on DHL. Import duties and taxes will need to be paid by the customer.
The above information is an excerpt from our .