MCB Electrical Lockout BAN-D08 for Hager Circuit Breaker
- Lock body is made of durable, light and insulated engineering nylon. It's eco-friendly, non-corrosive and temperature resistant under +160℃ / -50℃.
- The lock part inside can be moved back and forward to control the state of open/close.
- When lock part moved forward to the limited position, the pin will exceed 3mm over lockout and can insert to circuit breaker then push forward lock body until the holes of lock body and lock part is overlaped. We can then lock it with padlock then circuit breaker is lockout.
- Lock pin is made of stainless steel which is anti-rusted and anti-oxidant for inserting switch hole of circuit breaker.
- The weight is 25g. Light, easy to carry and easy to use.
- It's used for Hager circuit breaker ranging from diameter of pin hole: 1.0mm
- The shackle diameter of padlock should less than 7mm, BEIAN LOCK safety padlock 201 series and S02 series RECOMMENDED.
- NOTE: It's been fixed by 0.9mm lock pin on circuit breaker. In the state of lockout and the prohibition of operations, it's prohibited to use 12-15kgs outside force to open this lockout. It will be dangerous to the safety of maintenance personnel.
There are no reviews for this product.