Group Management Control Lock Box BAN-X81-1
- Manufactured from 1.3mm thick mild steel. Powder coated to BS361 Grey.
- Four unique secondary locks (marked A, B, C, D) and a central control lock.
- Stainless steel hinge wire extends to form a key bar within the keysafe. The free end of this key bar is trapped by the safe door when locked.
- Two internally mounted loose shelves spaced equally.
- Fixing by means of two 6.5mm keyhole type fixing slots in back plate.
- Clear 3mm acrylic window in door designed to be broken in case that any emergency happens.
Group Management Control Lock Box BAN-X81-1 advantages:
- High quality locks under a "key restricted profile"which means they can not be duplicated without authorisation.
- The clear window is designed to permit entry to the safe lockout box by breaking, in case of emergency.
- All secondary locks are unique and are supplied complete with a brass tag, engrave with the key safe number and secondary lock identification.
- The keys of 4 secondary locks with all differs.
- The control keys recorded guranteeing no duplication.
- The control key can be withdrawn in the locked & unlocked positions.
- The secondary lock keys can only removed in the locked position.
- Contact us if you need customized service.
There are no reviews for this product.