Group Management Control Lock Box BAN-X81-7
- Manufactured from 1.3mm thick mild steel. Powder coated to BS361 Grey.
- Four unique secondary locks (marked A, B, C, D) and a central control lock.
- Dimension：270mm long * 1300mm high * 115mm deep
- This safe box is single unit that is comprised of four safes that are arranged vertically. It measures 270mm wide * 1300mm high * 115mm deep, which has the ability to be extended horizontally .The units are constructed from mild steel,and powder coated to Grey.Every key safe in each unit is fitted with two loose mounted shelves, and a single
- 5mm diameter key hole type fixing slot sited centrally in the back plate.
- All secondary locks are unique and fitted with a brass tag.
Group Management Control Lock Box BAN-X81-7 Advantages:
- High quality locks under a "key restricted profile"which means they can not be duplicated without authorisation.
- The clear window is designed to permit entry to the safe lockout box by breaking, in case of emergency.
- All secondary locks are unique and are supplied complete with a brass tag, engrave with the key safe number and secondary lock identification.
- The keys of secondary locks with all differs.
- The control keys recorded guranteeing no duplication.
- The control key can be withdrawn in the locked & unlocked positions.
- The secondary lock keys can only removed in the locked position.
- Contact us if you need customized service.
- Material：1.2mm thick Mild Steel
- Dimension：270mm(L) x 1300mm(W) x 130mm(T)
There are no reviews for this product.