Group Management Control Lock Box BAN-X81-2
- Manufactured from 1.3mm thick mild steel. Powder coated to BS361 Grey.
- Four unique secondary locks (marked A, B, C, D，E，F，G) and a central control lock.
- Body:Mild steel + powder coated Grey
- Multiple fixing points for padlocks
- Two loose mounted shelves in each unit, you can try to put in on or put in out
- Two 6.5mm keyhole fixing slots in back which can fix the box on the wall.
- Clear 3mm acrylic window in door.
Group Management Control Lock Box BAN-X81-2 Advantages:
- High quality locks under a "key restricted profile"which means they can not be duplicated without authorisation.
- The clear window is designed to permit entry to the safe lockout box by breaking, in case of emergency.
- All secondary locks are unique and are supplied complete with a brass tag, engrave with the key safe number and secondary lock identification.
- The keys of 7 secondary locks with all differs.
- The control keys recorded guranteeing no duplication.
- The control key can be withdrawn in the locked & unlocked positions.
- The secondary lock keys can only removed in the locked position.
- Contact us if you need customized service.
Material：1.2mm thick Mild Steel
Dimension：156mm(L) x 270mm(W) x 104mm(T)
There are no reviews for this product.